Ioversol 68% and 74% – Non-ionic contrast agent with low osmolarity and low viscosity. It is available in two presentations:
Optiray 320 (Ioversol 68% or 678 mgI / mL)
Corresponding to 320 mg of elemental iodine
- Angiography: cerebral, coronary, peripheral, visceral and renal arteriography, venography, Aortography and left ventriculography.
- Computed tomographic image: with contrast of head and body, and intravenous excretory urography.
- Indicated in children for angiocardiography, computed tomographic image of the head and body with contrast, and intravenous excretory urography.
OPTIRAY 350- Ioversol 74% or 741 mgI / mL
Este Correspondiente a 350 mg de Iodo elemental
- Peripheral and coronary arteriography and left ventriculography.
- Computed tomographic image with contrast of visualization of the head and body, intravenous excretory urography, intravenous digital subtraction angiography.
- Indicated for angiocardiography in children.